We are confident you will find Captains' Quarters
Uniforms to be the best fitting and sharpest looking uniforms that
will last for many years to come.
Care of Uniforms:
· Do not over clean - wool worsted fabrics resist stains & soil.
· Brush Uniform regularly to remove surface dirt.
· Dry clean only when soiled or stained.
· Dry clean with low moisture and mild detergent.
· Have uniforms professionally pressed. Excessive heat &
pressure will make seams shine.
· At home touch up with iron - make sure to use a press cloth.
Not high temperature.
If your measurements have changed, use our "how
to measure" link to properly measure for a comfortable fit.